Watch & Bet Now!!!!

Friday, February 22, 2013

Manchester United vs Real Madrid live UEFA champions league: Ronaldo's News



 When whole world are looking on him. Real Madrid totally depend on this guy. Cristiano Ronaldo will suffer sleepless nights if Real Madrid are knocked out of the Champions League by his old club Manchester United.




The Portugal star is preparing to return to Old Trafford for the first time since a world record £80million move to Madrid in 2009 when the two clubs meet again on March 5 with the tie evenly poised at 1-1.

And Ronaldo, 28, revealed just how deeply he is affected by defeat, saying: ‘If we’re talking after a big game, a semi-final or final of a major tournament, obviously I do not sleep well after losing.



‘And not just the same night either – even for the next two or three. But losing is one of the drawbacks of our profession, even at Real Madrid. It shouldn’t happen, but it does.’

The former World Player of the Year has taken his game to even greater heights in Spain but often comes under fire for appearing arrogant and aloof.

Ronaldo showed his softer side in an interview with the Spanish edition of GQ magazine, admitting that he is hurt by his negative image in the media.

He added: ‘People see in me what they want, I just try to be myself.

‘Sometimes my career requires me to build a wall between myself and others, but my character has not changed. I’m still the same as ever.

‘Do I read the papers? I’m not the type of person that when I do things wrong I look for the reviews in the newspapers and on the television. But criticism is a part of our business, we have to live with it.

‘What hurts the most is the criticism for matters that are off the field.

I do not mind when it comes to my game, because again I am the first to realise when I have made a mistake.

‘Do I review my games? Not all of them, but most of them. I find it helpful to review my game to recognise where I could have done better.

‘Would winning things stop the bad Press? The trophies are important, but so is the rest.

‘Real Madrid is the biggest club in the world, people always expect us to be perfect. I think there is always room for improvement.’

No comments:

Post a Comment